⭐[HOT NEW JOB: Administrative Assistant]
We are looking for a reliable Administrative Assistant in Waterloo, Ontario! Please see below for details:
Full time, Permanent
Payrate of an Administrative Assistant:
- $22/ HR
- Excellent benefits
- 9AM- 5PM
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- 35 hours per week
- Responsible for supporting daily office functions whilst reporting to the Office Manager.
- Office duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Process corporate financial statement packages and e- filing corporate returns.
- Scanning, printing, collating and e- filing packages for personal tax returns.
- Assist with accounts receivable including preparation of invoicing and processing payments.
- Processing and e- filing tax slips.
- Prepare communications, letters, and correspondence with government agencies.
- Handling confidential information and time- sensitive matters.
- Reception duties such as answering phones, greeting clients, engaging with clients who are dropping off and picking up information.
- Scheduling appointment and maintaining calendars.
- Updating both electronic and physical filing systems
- Incoming and outgoing mail/ couriers.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Previous experience within an Accounting Firm environment, is required.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office is required.
- Knowledge in CaseWare is an asset.
Firstly, we are looking for a personable Admin Assistant in Waterloo, Ontario. The company is a credible Accounting Firm, looking to hire an experienced Office Assistant. If you have previously worked at an Accounting Firm, with similar duties- this position is a fit for you! Please note, the anticipated position start date is late November to early December.
Secondly, the ideal candidate will have strong time management skills, ability to prioritize and comfortable following instructions. The Admin Assistant will also be reporting to the Office Manager daily. The responsibilities outlined earlier are based in Office, however there may be other duties expected to be completed, as per the Office Manager. Therefore, the ideal candidate must be adaptable, flexible and personable.
Lastly, the Accounting Firm is flexible with breaks and hours of work. As long as the duties are completed in a timely and seamless fashion; your time may be allocated on how you wish to spend it. This may mean potentially leaving the Office earlier than 5PM, or taking a longer lunch break. To add, the Firm is looking to hire an employee who is eager to grow within the company, on a long- term basis.