We are looking for an experienced Carpenter for the Toronto Ontario area! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
- $35/HR+ (based on experience)
- Salary or hourly option
- 7AM- 4PM
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours per week
- Complete rough framing of floor systems and partition framing
- Installation of load bearing walls, steel beams, and floor systems
- Handyman type tasks such as install hoarding, temp fencing/ stairs, cut and patch drywall repairs, pour self- leveling, correct deficiencies, grout beam/ joist pockets, etc.
- Occasionally build decks and fences
- Demolition tasks as needed
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in residential renovations
- Read architectural and structural drawings; have thorough knowledge in residential building practices
- Valid driver’s license with reasonable means of transportation
- Own tools (company will provide tools as required)
- Proficient in email
- Working from heights and health and safety training is required
We are hiring an experienced Carpenter for a Construction Company in Toronto. The company specializes in carpentry work, specifically for indoor residential areas. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who are experienced in renovation and handyman work that understand how to deal with existing structures. The ideal candidate must have their own means of transportation as job sites are located around the Toronto area. Own tools are required however the company will also provide tools as required.
This position is direct, permanent hire by the company. It is family owned and operated with huge opportunities for growth both financially and professionally. The company prides itself on advanced learning and continued education such as additional tradecraft and safety courses. Lastly, the culture within the company is very much like a sports team or family as there is lots of camaraderie.