[Hot New Job: CNC Programmer/ Operator]
We are looking for a CNC Programmer/ Operator in Hamilton, Ontario! Junior and Senior positions available. Please see details below:
Part Time and Full Time Hours Available
- $20- $35/ hour (based on experience)
- Excellent Benefits + perks (free freezies and beverages!)
Choose your shift:
- Monday- Thursday: 7AM- 5:30PM
- Tuesday- Friday: 7AM- 5:30PM
- Friday- Monday: 7AM- 5:30PM
- Part Time Hours Available; let us know your availability!
- Study job orders and interpret blueprints to determine machining operations to be performed
- Set up and operate machine tools to perform repetitive machining operations, such as turning, milling, drilling, boring, planing, honing, broaching, grinding or other machining operations
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using micrometers, calipers and other precision measuring instruments
- Prepare etching solution and immerse metal parts or workpiece in etching solution to remove unwanted portions
- Operate forklifts and cranes of various sizes
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in CNC milling, machining or CNC programming/ cutting
- Completion of 1-2 year CNC programming and machining course
- Experienced in either Fanuc Controller, Mitsubishi Controller, Mastercam programming, 2D/ 3D surfacing and cutting, or 3 Axis CNC Milling
- Comfortable working with different materials such as mild steel, Aluminum, Bronze and other materials
- Must have a valid G license
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds
- Forklift and crane experience
- Has own tools; CSA approved safety shoes; and safety glasses
- VISI programming is an asset, but not required
- CMM and Wire EDM experience is an asset, but not required
We are looking for CNC Programmers/ Operators in Hamilton, Ontario! Payrates are based on experience; Junior to senior positions available! Part Time and Full Time hours are available. Various shift options to fit your work/ life balance; benefits are included after the 90 day probationary period. Let us know which shift you prefer!
Secondly, candidates are required to have forklift driving experience; however certification will be offered in- house by the company. Lifting up to 50 pounds comfortably is essential; however there is support for lifting heavier parts.
Aside from relevant CNC experience; the ideal candidate will be a team player who is able to work both in a team and independent setting. For Senior roles, candidates must have strong leadership skills as training junior employees will be a responsibility. Additionally, the candidate is encouraged to make recommendations to improve CNC Programming, and implementing such changes. We looking for forward thinking, long- term employees who are eager to apply their skillsets; and grow with the company.