⚡[HOT NEW JOB: Customer Service Warehouse Support]
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative in Cambridge, Ontario! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
- $58,000 +/ year (let us know your desired rate!)
- Free lunch every day!
- Excellent Benefits
- 9AM- 5PM
- Monday to Friday
- On- site customer service responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Answer inquiries from customers over the phone, in person or email.
- Respond and resolve customer complaints or concerns in regards to product and services.
- Arrange for returns and exchanges, when necessary.
- Confirm inbound sales by processing customer orders online.
- Basic payroll support using QuickBooks Desktop.
- Support warehouse duties whenever necessary; lift and move products, cleanup, etc
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative in a Logistics environment.
- Comfortable understanding and learning general processes of Shopify, G-Suite and Ship Station.
- Proficient in computer literacy as well as Excel, Google Docs, etc.
- Knowledgeable or comfortable learning QuickBooks Desktop.
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 65 pounds.
- French is a strong asset.
Firstly, we are looking for an experienced CSR with a strong Logistics background. The successful candidate will be representing a reputable Air Purifying company. Therefore, it is crucial that the candidate is personable, driven, independent; possesses strong time management and multitasking skills. The position is on- site; in a new presidential office space, located in Cambridge Ontario. This position is full time, permanent. The start pay is $58,000/ year or more based on the candidate’s desired rate and in tandem, experience. Excellent benefits are included, as well as daily lunches provided by the company.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Warehouse Support within the Logistics or Manufacturing industry. They must also be comfortable working with computers, handling customer inquiries, and have exceptional phone etiquette. The company uses software that is cloud based; training will be provided however the ideal candidate must have basic understanding of the Shopify platform. Additionally, proficiency in the French language is a strong asset, but not required
Lastly, the ideal candidate will be comfortable working as a Warehouse Support, whenever necessary. Aside from the Customer Service role; there will be times where Warehouse will require assistance moving products and boxes, among other general labour duties. Therefore, the candidate must be comfortable with lifting up to 65 pounds, occasionally.