⭐[Hot New Job: Wastewater Supervisor]
We are looking for a Wastewater Supervisor in the Orangeville, Ontario district! Please see details below:
Full time, Permanent
Payrate of a Wastewater Supervisor:
- $85,000- 100,000 per year
- Excellent benefits; health, dental, life insurance and vision coverage from date of hire!
- Willing to assist with relocation, if required
- Vehicle, laptop and phone will be provided
- Set your own schedule
- Remote position with frequent travel throughout the District and other areas of Ontario
- Provide leadership and expert input to oversee the Operation and Maintenance of surface water treatment
- Oversee the Operation and Maintenance of wastewater treatment plants
- Ensure regulatory compliance of site specific documents (including ECA’s, C of A’s, EERs, Directives as well as other legislation
- Provides input to Account Managers for the renewal of existing contracts and ensure contract obligations can be delivered
- Review and record use of consumables, such as chemicals, vehicle usage and travel time
- Must have a minimum of Ontario MECP Wastewater Treatment – Class 2 license
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Wastewater Operations
- Certification in Confined Space Entry; Working at Heights; First Aid; Lock-out/Tag-out; WHMIS; and Transportation of Dangerous Goods are assets, but not required.
- Valid G-License and clean driving abstract
We are looking for a seasoned District Supervisor in the Orangeville region! The Supervisor will oversee a small group as well as day to day activities for the water and wastewater Operators in the district. The district would cover Orangeville, Bradford, Aurora, Newmarket and surrounding areas. The position is remote and autonomous by setting your own schedule and tasks. On the other hand, the Supervisor will have direct interactions with customers and consumers; working within the water/wastewater industry. Additionally, the Supervisor will maintain clients’ customer satisfaction through strong working relationships. This may include regular face to face meeting and communications to discuss operational or compliance challenges. Therefore, it is crucial for the ideal candidate to have strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
Lastly, the salary for this position is between $85k to $100k, based on experience and qualifications. The total compensation also includes excellent benefits. Benefits such as: eligibility to participate in incentive program; group benefits including health, dental, life, vision- from date of hire! Additionally, there are unique growth opportunities for personal and professional development.