- Executive Chef
- Restaurant / Food Service
🔥[HOT NEW JOB: Executive Chef]
We are looking for a Executive level Chef in Innisfil, Ontario! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
Pay Rate of an Executive Chef:
Let us know your desired rate! Pay based on experience.
Hours of an Executive Chef:
- 10AM- 3PM and 5PM- 10PM
- Tuesday to Saturday
- Lunch and dinner shift
- Plan and direct Italian inspired cuisine in a casual, fine dining establishment based.
- Consult with clients regarding specialty functions, if necessary.
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards.
- Estimate food requirements and associated costs.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Recruit, hire and onboard kitchen crew.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Head Chef is required.
- Previous experience creating Italian inspired dishes, is a strong asset.
- Ability to build and motivate a team of efficient kitchen Staff.
We are looking for an experienced Head Chef for a restaurant in Innisfil, Ontario! The restaurant is Italian inspired; with a casual, fine dining aroma. Additionally, the restaurant is located in a Resort.
Firstly, we are looking for a Head Chef, who is not only experienced in Italian cuisine, but also has a passion for food. The Executive, Head Chef will be essentially held accountable for the success of the kitchen, and restaurant as a whole. Therefore, it is imperative that the Head Chef is able to recruit, select and coach his Kitchen Staff to maintain establishment standards. The Head Chef must be a team leader.
Secondly, the ideal candidate will be strongly knowledgeable in Italian cuisine. We are looking for a Chef who appreciates traditional Italian cuisine, yet is able to bring something innovative to the table. The restaurant appreciates and respects a Chef’s taste and professionalism; they encourage new plate and palette suggestions.
Lastly, this position has plenty of advancement opportunities that is cultivated through long term employment. This includes attractive rental opportunities on the resort, should the successful candidate request it.