🔥HOT JOB ALERT: INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Electrician (309A certified) in Guelph, Ontario. Please see details below:
Pay Rate of an Industrial Electrician
$30.69/ hr + benefits
Benefits include: Disability, Medical, Dental, RRSP, and Vision Care
- Straight Night shift,
- 11PM – 7AM
- Monday to Friday
- Install, test, troubleshoot and repair all aspects of electrical components and machinery.
- Complete assigned preventative maintenance by scheduled dates in order to decrease machine downtime.
- Lastly, work with Engineering and Maintenance team to increase efficiency, production quality and volume.
- 309A Electrical license is required.
- 442A Electrical license is an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing industry required.
- Background in automotive industry preferred.
Firstly, we are looking for an experienced and 309A licensed Electrician. The ideal candidate has previous electrical experience servicing the automotive manufacturing sector. It is considered an asset should the Electrician also possess a 422A license.
Lastly, the shift is on a straight Night shift. Meaning, Monday to Friday, the shift starts at 11PM and ends at 7AM. It is considered a strong asset if the employee has worked a night shift in the past. If the employee is new to a night shift, they must have open willingness to work them as it is an adjustment.