We are looking for a Lower Service Technician in Guelph, Ontario! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
Payrate of a Lower Tech:
- $15.50- 20/ HR (based on experience)
- 9AM – 5PM
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday, 9AM – 2PM or 4PM (depending on workload)
- Perform all oil and filter changes as well as rust check.
- Replace vital car fluids (coolant, transmission, transfer of car fluids, etc.)
- Replace parts under hood (air filters, headlights, taillights, wiper blades, etc.)
- Perform courtesy checks on all vehicles (topping up fluid levels, checking tire pressure, etc.)
- Operate and maintain all shop equipment and ensure a tidy shop area
- Work with a team of technicians and service advisors to provide excellent customer service
- Must have oil change or quick lube experience
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
We are looking for Lower Service Technicians in Guelph, Ontario! The company looking to hire is an automotive preventative maintenance shop in the heart of Guelph that services all makes and models. They specialize in tires, oil changes, rust- proofing, emissions testing; and all other vehicle maintenance items.
The pay ranges between $15.50- $20/HR, based on experience. Hours are Monday to Friday, 9AM- 5PM. Saturday shifts are 9AM-2PM or 4PM, depending on how busy the day is.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ethic and team working skills. Additionally, they will have a desire to learn more about cars; as well as an interest for a long term career with growth potential.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will maintain a high level of energy and a strong motivation to learn and succeed. Lowe Techs will be equipped with the latest tools and technology in the automotive industry.
If this is a position you are interested in, kindly apply. For qualified candidates, a Recruiter will give you a call to discuss the position within 24 hours of submission. All other candidates will receive an email status update.