🔥[NEW HOT JOB: Office Manager]
We are looking for an Office Manager in Concord, Ontario! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
Pay of an Office Manager:
- $40,000- 50,000/ year + (negotiable based on experience)
- Excellent benefits package!
8AM- 5PM, Monday to Friday
- Fully support company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Organize office procedures by preparing payroll, manage filing systems, review and approve supply requisitions and monitor clerical functions.
- Design and implement office policies and establishing standards and procedures.
- Schedule and assign employees; following up on work results.
- Follow up on work results by coaching, counseling, disciplining and monitoring, whenever necessary.
- Develop staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Oversee the budgeting and bookkeeping activities; including payroll, A/P, A/R, collections, bank reconciliation and financial reporting.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing trends, and initiating corrective actions.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing reports, summarizing information and identifying patterns.
- 2 years’ minimum experience in an Office Manager position, or similar role.
- Must be familiar with QuickBooks Enterprise (Desktop).
- Experienced in supply management, inventory control and budgeting.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience with Staffing and Payroll is required.
- Must possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Previous experience in a start- up environment is strongly preferred.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager in the design industry. Firstly, the ideal candidate is ready to assume various tasks to ensure that business is running efficiently and effectively. From administrative tasks, payroll, to employee relations- the Office Manager is ready to take on multiple duties and execute them in an appropriate manner.
Secondly, the ideal candidate for this role will be capable of understanding the needs of a busy, client- focused facility. Therefore, the selected Office Manager must be reliable, and well- organized. They must be able to handle day- to day operations with a focus on time management.
Thirdly, the Office Manager will be responsible for developing internal office communication protocol. This includes streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. Therefore, previous experience within a start- up environment is beneficial in this role.
The ideal candidate for this position is a personable and communicative professional. Additionally, they must be comfortable in a leadership role as they will hold accountability for on boarding new employees, as well as coaching seasoned staff, whenever necessary.
Lastly, this position is an integral role with many fantastic benefits! This includes: Dental, Vision, 80% Medical costs, after work food and beverages, free swag, etc.