⭐[ HOT NEW JOB: Procurement Specialist]
We are looking for a seasoned Procurement Specialist to work remotely! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
Pay of a Procurement Specialist:
- 60k- 80k/ year (based on experience)
- Excellent Benefits
- 9AM- 5PM
- Monday to Friday
- Responsible for developing procurement strategies in the pharmaceutical, consumer products and technology sector within key markets in China, India and MENA (Middle East and North Africa).
- Identify products with export potential for distribution internationally; and consider products that are successfully distributed in domestic markets.
- Implement a best practice procurement pathway from business and program level strategy to contract award, while actively managing procurement process.
- Identify innovative approaches and best practices regionally and internationally that delivers improved outcomes for clients.
- Respond to client opportunities by preparing bids, delivering pitches and creating proposals.
- Utilize commercial expertise to grow and shape service delivery portfolio.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Procurement sector; of which 5 years’ experience gained in a senior management or leadership position.
- Knowledgeable in Government Procurement Laws of China, MENA and India is required.
- Experienced in end to end procurement processes in a client focused environment.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Firstly, we are looking for a seasoned Procurement Specialist to work Remotely! The head office for the company is in Quebec, however the role is completely virtual. The Director will be responsible for overseeing export and import processes and contracts domestically and internationally within countries such as China, India, North Africa and Middle Eastern locations.
Secondly, the Director will be representing a market focused investment accelerator that provides research and development advisory services, private capital financing strategies and capabilities; intellectual property development consultancy; and project management navigator services. These services are provided to clients worldwide. Therefore, the ideal candidate must be experienced in working closely with key stakeholders, colleagues and other consultants in relation to procurement.