⭐[NEW HOT JOB: Sales Manager]
We are looking for a Sales Manager for an Industrial Fans company in Mississauga Ontario! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
Pay of a Sales Manager:
- $60,000- 80,000 per year (or based on experience)
- Health and Dental Benefit plan
- Vacation: 24 business days per year + all Canadian and Ontario statutory holidays
- Travel and meal expenses paid
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible work schedule; in office or remote depending on job proficiency.
Hours of a Sales Manager:
- 8 AM – 4:30 PM
- 30 minute lunch break
- Monday to Friday
- Promote product range and acquire new customers among OEM and retrofit markets.
- Assist customers in the identification of their needs and selection through an appropriate range of Industrial Fans and related products.
- Provide support to existing customers and ensure customer satisfaction in order to solicit new business opportunities.
- Assist customers in selecting products by preparing technical selections, diagrams, technical documentation and process orders.
- Liaise with Consulting Engineers, Designers, major Contractors and Distributions to promote Industrial Fan and related aftermarket products.
- Assist Company and customers in warranty claims.
- Provide sales and activity reports on a timely basis.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with direct Industrial product sales, preferably Industrial fans.
- Strong technical knowledge is electrical, is required.
- Proficient written, verbal and email communication skills are required.
- Flexible for inter- and intra- province business travel, once permitted.
Firstly, we are looking for a Territory Sales Manager for an Industrial Fan Company in Mississauga Ontario. The products that the Manager will be selling and supporting are OEM Industrial Fans and Blowers. Therefore, the ideal candidate will have strong Industrial Fan knowledge for a variety of applications. Applications such as, Axial, Centrifugal, Plug and Plenum Fans of different design, size and capacity.
Secondly, the overall Manager’s objective is to maximize sales and profitability by meeting and exceeding sales goals. Therefore, the Manager will be responsible for communicating with customers via email, phone, online, or face to face. The Manager will also be responsible for conducting demonstrations and presentations, whenever necessary. The ideal candidate for this position must have a strong sales background, be confident but personable, and represent the company in a professional manner.
Lastly, in order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must be adaptable. They must be able to keep up to date with product knowledge, provide sales and activity reports on a timely basis, and maintain up to date accounts by providing prompt account information.