We are looking for a Shop Coordinator in Mississauga, Ontario! Please see details below:
Part Time, Permanent
Payrate of the Shop Coordinator:
Hours of the Shop Coordinator:
- 9AM- 5PM
- Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
- Greet clients and determine need for service
- Coordinate with labourers to confirm schedule of service
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Complete basic paperwork such as invoicing and statements
- Take videos, photos and upload to social media
- Brainstorm and develop content ideas
- Must have previous experience in social media and online marketing
- Strong customer service skills are required
- Computer literate in programs such as Excel, QuickBooks and square
- Comfortable picking up phones and sending emails
- Willing to learn in areas of non- proficiency
- Must have a reliable means of transportation
- Musty be organized, creative and a forward thinker
Elite Jobs is looking for a Part Time Shop Coordinator in Mississauga, Ontario! The employee will be working in an auto shop that specializes in car wrapping, ceramic pro and window tinting. It is the employee’s responsibility to greet and create an inviting atmosphere for all incoming clients. They must also delegate the type of service to the corresponding labourer and schedule in the service appropriately. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable with phone and email communication. Therefore, strong customer service skills are required for this position.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will be well versed in social media and online marketing. Some of the duties require taking videos, pictures and uploading them to various online platforms in order to stimulate business growth. It will be the employees responsibility to brainstorm and guide the direction of the media content. Therefore, creativity and outside the box thinking is strongly encouraged.
Lastly, the ideal candidate will be organized, and proficient in computer systems as there is an administrative component involved in this position. Invoicing and preparing statements will be required utilizing QuickBooks, Excel and Square.
Please note, training will be provided to individuals who are eager to learn.