We are looking for a Shop Receptionist in Mississauga, Ontario! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
Location/ Major Intersection:
Dundas and Cawthra
- 9AM – 5PM
- Monday to Friday
- Act as first point of contact for customers; greet and discuss services
- Pick up phones and book services, answer inquiries
- Collect deposits and payments for services
- Light cleaning of shop and inventory
- Previous receptionist experience is required
- Receptionist experience within an automotive setting is an asset
- Experience with google docs and calendars
- Previous experience utilizing square is an asset
- Strong verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
Elite Jobs is looking for a Receptionist for an Auto Shop in Mississauga, Ontario! The Automotive shop specializes in window tints, PPF and wraps. We are looking for a full time team member to join the growing team! In this role, the Receptionist will handle all incoming calls and walk ins; book appointments and answer any inquiries. Additionally, the Receptionist will be responsible for maintaining a clean shop environment as well as ensuring inventory and supplies are stocked.
The payrate for this position is $17/ hour and working hours are Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM. The ideal Receptionist will have previous experience in a similar role and have fantastic communication skills. Understanding how to input data into Spreadsheets and Google Calendars is required for this position. Providing accurate quotes to potential clients and receiving deposits and payments after service utilizing square is also required. Training will be provided for this role.
Lastly, we are looking for candidate who are interested in full time hours as well as long term growth. The ideal candidate will be personable, presentable, eager to learn and coachable where applicable.