🔥[NEW HOT JOB: Tool and Die Maker]
We are looking for a skilled Tool and Die Maker in Hamilton, Ontario! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
- $20- $35/ hour (based on experience)
- Excellent Benefits + work perks (free freezies and beverages!)
Choose your shift:
- Monday- Thursday: 7AM- 5:30PM
- Tuesday- Friday: 7AM- 5:30PM
- Friday- Monday: 7AM- 5:30PM
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications of tools, dies, prototypes or models.
- Prepare templates and sketches, and determine work processes.
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and set up machine tools.
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of CNC machine tools to cut, turn, mill, plane, drill, bore, grind or otherwise shape workpiece to prescribed dimensions and finish.
- Verify machine parts for conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments such as verniers, calipers, micrometers, and CMM.
- Test completed tools, dies, jigs for proper operation.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Tool and Die Maker and completion of 4 tool and die making apprenticeship program.
- Comfortable working with different materials such as mild steel, Aluminum, Bronze and other materials.
- Forklift and crane experience.
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Has own tools; CSA approved safety shoes; and safety glasses.
- Must have a valid G license.
Firstly, we are looking for a skilled Tool and Die Maker for a company in Hamilton, Ontario! The ideal candidate will have progressive tool and die experience in the manufacturing sector. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field is required for this position. Additionally, the employee must have a reasonable means of transportation to get to and from the facility in Hamilton.
Lastly, we are also looking for long- term employees who are willing to continuously grow with a company. We are looking for employees who are driven, hard- working, reliable; as well as personable.