🔥[HOT NEW JOB: Vice President of Operations]
We are looking for a highly skilled Vice President of Operations in the Toronto ONT area! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
Pay Rate of Vice President
- $250,000/ year base + annual target bonuses
- Excellent Benefits package (visual, dental, medical)
- Phone and car mileage reimbursed!
Hours of Vice President:
- Typical hours are 9AM – 5PM, Monday to Friday.
- Hours depend on business needs; flexibility required in schedule.
- Work remotely until Jan 2021, then transition into downtown office.
- Responsible for meeting target goals in regards to student placements in Canada.
- Successfully place students and alumni into full time or intern positions within larger corporations.
- Assist candidates’ transition into the workforce through resume modifications, mock interviews and software/ technical training.
- Organize and attend social networking events to promote services.
- Efficiently allocating annual budget funds of 150k- 500k.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at a Managerial level within a large corporate setting.
- Proven leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient social networking skills.
Firstly, we are looking for a seasoned VP of Operations. In this role, the Vice President is responsible for successfully placing University students and alumni into credible corporate positions. There are target goals that must be met in terms of placements in order to be successful in this role. Therefore, drive, motivation and perseverance are important qualities that we are looking for in a Vice President.
Secondly, the VP will be responsible for liaising between key players within large corporations and clients alike. The VP will be responsible for organizing and attending social networking events. The objective at these events are to promote services and create professional business relationships. Therefore, it is crucial that the ideal candidate has communication skills in verbal, written and social networking.
Lastly, the VP will also be responsible for communicating with University Students (the client) in order to assist them with their placement. This includes resume building/ adjusting, mock interviews and software/ technical training.