⭐[NEW HOT JOB: Warehouse Associate]
We are looking for a skilled Warehouse Associate in Mississauga, Ontario! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
Payrate of a Warehouse Associate:
- $18/ HR
- Pay increases to $20/ HR after 3 month probation period
- Excellent Benefits package after probation period
- 8AM – 4:30PM
- Monday to Friday
- Assemble various types of Industrial fans.
- Cutting aluminum profile legs to metric lengths.
- Properly fulfill customer orders and inventory checks.
- Repair customer fan units under warranty.
- Ensure product quality by balancing fans on dynamic balancers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area by cleaning work stations and floors.
- Ensure waste and recycling is appropriately disposed at end of day.
- Complete other related warehouse duties as required.
- Completion of secondary school education is required.
- Background in a trade, such as electrical, is a strong asset.
- Must have prior manufacturing, industrial or warehouse experience.
- Comfortable using manual, electrical and measuring tools.
Firstly, we are looking for a skilled Associate for a Warehouse in Mississauga Ontario! The company is an industry leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality industrial fans and blowers. They offer a complete range of OEM industrial fans for a variety of applications. Applications such as Axial, Centrifugal, Plug and Plenum Fans of different design, size and capacity. The Associate will play an important role in the production of quality fans for customers.
Secondly, the ideal Associate will have been exposed to the trades or have a Diploma from a credible Canadian college. Additionally, the Associate will be a handyman who is proficient in various manual and electrical tools. The candidate for this position will also have had experience in a manufacturing, industrial or warehouse environment.
Lastly, this company offers excellent benefits for their employees and encourages advancement within the company. In sum, there is room for growth as the company rewards and promotes employees who provide excellent output results.