🔥[HOT NEW JOB: Construction Labourer]
We are looking for a skilled Construction Labourer in the Richmond Hill ONT area! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
Pay of a Construction Labourer:
- $25-35/hr + Benefits
- 7AM – 3PM (or until job is finished)
- Monday- Friday
- Some Saturdays, if required
- Lots of hours available
- Assist in job site duties related to outdoor concrete and form work.
- Job sites are located in Toronto and surrounding areas (Woodbridge, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, York, Thornhill etc).
- Concrete sealing will be required to be done with Chapin spray concrete.
- Use tools like shovels, wheelbarrow, drills, skill saws
- Use leaf blowers and brooms to clean concrete
- Utilize power washer and/or floor buffer to clean concrete
- Lastly, perform touch ups
- Previous experience with assisting in Concrete work is required
- Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Clean Criminal Record
We are looking for an experienced and eager General Construction Labourer. The position is for a Concrete Contractor that specializes in hardscape construction solutions to residential or commercial spaces. Therefore, concrete washing and sealing will be required to be completed. The ideal candidate preferably has experience with concrete sealing and general labour in the concrete construction industry.
Secondly, the ideal candidate must have access to a vehicle and a valid Canadian Driver’s License. The job sites are located in Toronto and surrounding areas. Job sites are, but not limited in: Woodbridge, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill and Toronto. Head office is located in Thornhill Ontario.
Lastly, the ideal candidate must be eager to grow with the company. They must be eager to learn new on the job skills, while applying their pre- existing concrete general labour knowledge. There are lots of available hours as the days begin at 7AM and end when the job is done, usually are 3PM but may extend beyond that. Working days are Monday to Friday, however some Saturdays are required. This is based on whether or not a project needs to be completed.