🔥[HOT NEW JOB: Bookkeeper]
We are looking for a seasoned Bookkeeper in Oakville, Ontario! Please see below for details:
Full Time, Permanent
Pay Rate of a Bookkeeper:
- $20- 24/ HR (based on experience)
- Payrate increase after 3 months
- Excellent Benefits
- 9AM- 5PM
- Monday to Friday
- Option to work from 8AM- 4PM or 8:30AM- 4:30PM, if preferred
- Weekends, if needed during peak season. Peak season is from February to June.
- Work in office until comfortable working from home occasionally, if desired.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books and prepare financial statements.
- Once permitted to do so, perform personal bookkeeping services occasionally at client locations.
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper.
- Experienced in QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online is required.
- Proficient in full cycle bookkeeping and data input.
- Knowledge of payroll systems and processes.
- Must have reliable means of transportation
Firstly, we are looking for candidates who are proficient in Bookkeeping! The position is in Oakville, Ontario for a credible Accounting company. The hours are Full Time, with the option to work from home, once comfortable to work independently. Once safe and permitted to do so, the Bookkeeping Associate would be responsible for completed bookkeeping services at client locations.
Secondly, the ideal candidate will be personable and adaptable. The Bookkeeper will be working alongside other Accounting staff when working in office. Additionally, the Associate would have to have great rapport building skills with clients. There is flexibility for the Associate to work from home, also. Therefore, the ideal candidate must be able to work well with others, as well as independently while meeting daily expectations.
Lastly, the Bookkeeping Associate is expected to be highly proficient in both accounting programs: QuickBooks Online AND QuickBooks Desktop version. Knowledge of payroll systems and processes is a requirement.