🔥[NEW JOB OPENING: Corporate Tax Preparer]
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Tax Preparer for an accounting company in Oakville Ontario! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
Pay of a Corporate Tax Preparer:
• $50,000- 60,000/ year (based on experience)
• 9AM- 5PM or 9:30AM- 5:30PM
• Monday to Friday
• Complete financial, corporate (T2) and HST returns, using CaseWare.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate tax preparing.
• Familiar with case ware and case view software for financial statements and working papers.
• Strong bookkeeping knowledge.
• USA tax knowledge is an asset.
Firstly, we are looking for a tax accountant who is able to start immediately. The ideal candidate will be someone who is familiar and well versed with corporate tax preparation. No designation is required, however the candidate needs to have on the job experience within the same role. As the Accounting Company uses CaseWare software to conduct their financial responsibilities; it is imperative that the Tax Preparer has previous experience using this system. This position is Full Time, Permanent and in- office.
Secondly, the ideal candidate must be self motivated, and have phenomenal time management skills. In addition to this, the candidate must be confident in independently preparing and filing taxes by specific deadlines. This position requires the candidate to go in- office, which is an Accounting firm located in Oakville. Therefore, the ideal candidate for this position must have a reliable means of transportation.
Lastly, please note: the Accounting company’s peak period is at the beginning of February, till end of June.