⚡[NEW JOB POSTING: ELECTRICIAN]
We are looking for an experienced Electrician in the Kitchener, Ontario area! Please see below for more details:
Full Time, Permanent
Pay Rate of an Electrician:
$36 – $39.75/hr + benefits!
Dual Ticket: $41- $42/hr + benefits!
- 7AM – 7PM, rotating to 7PM – 7AM
- Rotating, Continental
- 12 hour shifts
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain all electrical issues on production equipment.
- Maintain electrical systems on the physical building structure, as well.
- Provide guidance and training to apprentices and junior trades-persons.
- Lastly, Respond to breakdowns with a sense of urgency.
- Must be 442A or 309A licensed.
- Also, comfortable with PLCs, variable frequency drives, and controls.
- Experience with printing, and high speed packaging equipment is an asset.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility is an asset.
Firstly, the ideal candidate will be strongly experienced in the Electrical field. They must be certified with either 442A or 309A. If the candidate has experience in a manufacturing setting, that is an asset but not a requirement.
Secondly, the shift is rotating continental. Meaning, your shift switches weekly from 7AM to 7PM, with 7PM to 7AM. You will get 3 or 2 days consecutively as you are working 12 hour shifts. Health and Dental benefits are included after 6 months.
Lastly, the employee will assume a straight day shift for a full month. This ensures that training is done appropriately before the employee assumes the role on a continental shift by themselves.