[New Hot Job: Industrial Electrician]
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Electrician in North York, Ontario! Please see below for details:
Full Time, Permanent
- $31.82/hr plus shift premium of 0.95/ hour for Afternoon shifts and Night shifts
- $32.77/hr for Night shift
- Excellent group benefits after probationary period
- Perks such as tool and safety shoe allowance after probationary period
- 6AM- 2PM (Day Shift)
- 2PM- 10PM (Afternoon Shift)
- 10AM- 6PM (Night Shift)
- Monday to Friday
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on production equipment, the building and all its components.
- Design and build electrical circuits to improve the performance of equipment and machinery
- Design and build electrical panels for machinery.
- Must possess a valid 442A or 309A Electrical license.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Electrical experience, preferably in a food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of PLCS, maintenance shop machinery and electronics.
- Ability to work at heights, heat, cold, and within guidelines of Occupational Health & Safety.
We are looking for a skilled Industrial Electrician in North York, Ontario! The candidate must possess a valid Electrical license and have experience in a manufacturing setting. As the Electrician will be required to work out of a Bakery Manufacturing Facility, it is ideal if they have experience in a similar setting.
Secondly, the ideal candidate will have an exceptional attendance record, and ability to pay attention to small details. It is also a requirement for the candidate to be flexible to move between shifts to meet department requirements. Additionally, they must have an excellent safety record on the technical side; as well as good written and oral communication skills.
Lastly, Elite Jobs is looking for candidates who are interested in long- term employment; as well as are comfortable adapting to various work shifts. The payrate starts at $31.82 for the day shift. A shift premium of 0.95 per hour is added for the Afternoon and Night shifts. After the probationary period of 90 days, employees will have access to group benefits as well as perks such as tool and safety shoe allowance. Additionally, there are ongoing safety trainings such as Fall Arrest and Lock Out Tag Out.