⭐[HOT NEW JOB: Landscape Labourer]
We are looking for skilled Landscape Labourer in Oakville Ontario! Please see details below:
Full Time, Seasonal until December
- $25 to 32/ hr (based on experience)
- 7AM- 3PM; days may be longer or shorter depending on the job
- Monday to Friday
- Responsible for landscaping duties during spring, summer and fall including but not limited to:
- Spread top soil, lay sod, plant flowers, shrubs and trees
- Install manufactured and/or natural stone patios
- Operate and maintain power motors, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws and other landscape maintenance equipment
- Coordinate with team to ensure jobs are completed in a timely manner and clients expectations are met
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Landscaping
- G licensed with clean abstract and reliable means of transportation
- Experience with commercial driving an asset
- Previous experience with stone and patio work
- Must be available to start work March 21 until end of season (December or until snow begins)
- Capable of physical labour
- Able to work in a variety of outdoor conditions for long periods of time
We are looking for a reliable Landscape Labourer in Oakville, Ontario! The pay rate is between $25 to $32 per hour. This position is full time, for the full season beginning on March 21 2022 until December. Additionally, it is beneficial for the interested candidate to be fully G licensed with a clean driving abstract. It is expected that the candidate will have reliable transportation to get to the job site in Oakville and then proceed with the team to each site. Due to the nature of the position, days may be longer or shorter depending on distance and time spent at the job site.
Secondly, this position is with a pool installation company that completes landscape around pool areas. Therefore, the ideal candidate must have proven experience in a similar environment and proficient in various maintenance tools and equipment. We are looking for dedicated and hard working people who are able to complete the job with minimal assistance.
Lastly, the ideal candidate must have a valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract. The expectation is to arrive punctually at the staff meetup and then utilize the company truck to travel to each site. Please note, all equipment and tools are provided by the Company.