⭐[HOT NEW JOB: Landscaper]
We are looking for skilled Landscaper in Mississauga Ontario! Please see details below:
Full Time, Seasonal until November 15, 2021
- $20/ hr (based on experience)
- 7AM- 3PM; days may be longer or shorter depending on the job
- Monday to Friday
- Responsible for landscaping duties during season including, but not limited to:
- Spread top soil, lay sod, plant flowers, shrubs and trees.
- Cut grass, rake, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees.
- Operate and maintain power motors, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws and other landscape maintenance equipment.
- Utilize gas blower to blow and collect leaves during the fall.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience as a general landscaper.
- Proficient in various landscaping maintenance equipment.
- Valid driver’s license is preferred, but not required.
- Immediate start! Must be available and prepared to start in the next day or two
We are looking for a reliable Landscaper in Mississauga Ontario! The payrate is between $18 to $20 per hour. This position is full time, for the full season (until November 15th, 2021). Additionally, it is immediate start, meaning the interested candidate bypasses the interview process. It is urgent for the Landscaper to be prepared with proper PPE including steel toed safety shoes and a lunch. Please let us know whether you are able to begin in the next day or two. The hours are 7AM- 3PM, Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of the position, days may be longer or shorter depending on distance and time spent at the job site.
Secondly, this landscaping company completes exterior landscape services such as landscape maintenance, interlocking, irrigation, tree services, pest and weed removal. Therefore, the ideal candidate must have proven experience in a similar environment and proficient in various maintenance tools and equipment. We are looking for reliable and dedicated workers who are capable of completing the job with minimal assistance.
Lastly, it is preferred but not required for the candidate to have a valid driver’s license. The expectation is to arrive punctually at the staff meetup and the crew will be driven to service areas around Mississauga and the GTA. Please note, all equipment and tools are provided by the Company.