We are looking for a Machine Operator in the Orangeville Ont, area! Please see details below:
Full Time, Permanent
- $21.46- $27.96/ hr
- Excellent benefits program including company paid benefit plan with Group RRSP Pension Plan with matching contributions
- 7AM- 7PM, switching to 7PM- 7AM
- 12 hour continental day and night shift, with a 4 week turnaround
- 84 hours bi-weekly
- Opportunity for overtime
- Sets up, operates, troubleshoots, tears down, changes over an extrusion machine (line) in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, and customer requirements.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
- Adjusts and cleans machines.
- Documents work performed as required.
- Previous manufacturing experience – preferably in a continuous process environment or plastics environment
- Forklift license/experience
- Proven ability to follow standards, rules, policies, work instructions directions
- Ability to operate equipment – mechanical aptitude and reasoning ability- understands the importance of machine set-up – the need to make premium quality every time
- Have a quality focus
- Ability to use measuring equipment
- Strong math and computer skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced manufacturing environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to follow workflow & schedules
- Energetic, punctual, reliable and able to work as a team player
- Previous experience in a continuous production process (not assembly line) setting up, troubleshooting, tear downs, change overs
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
We are hiring an experienced Extrusion Machine Operator for a manufacturing Company in Orangeville. The company specializes in manufacturing plastics. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who have previous supervisory experience in plastic extrusion. The ideal candidate must have their own means of transportation as the position is located in an area without public transportation.
Interested in applying for this position? Submit your resume HERE! Or click the button below