[NEW HOT JOB: MILLWRIGHT]
We are looking for an experienced Millwright in Kitchener Ontario! Please see below for details:
Full Time, Permanent
Pay Rate of a Millwright
$36- 39.75/hr + benefits!
Dual Ticket: $41- $42/hr + benefits!
- 7AM to 7PM, rotating bi-weekly with 7PM to 7AM
- Work on a 3 day on, 3 day off schedule, or 2 days on, 2 days off.
- Continental, 12 hour shifts
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all mechanical issues on food- safe production equipment.
- Work as part of a Maintenance Team to complete scheduled Preventative Maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of production equipment.
- Lastly, complete detailed work logs for all repairs.
- Must possess a valid 433A license.
- Skilled in using a lathe, mill, drill press, and other machining equipment.
- Comfortable with reading and interpreting hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
- Lastly, previous printing industry experience is an asset.
Firstly, we are looking for an experience and 433A licensed employee. Ideally, the employee will have a background in the printing industry, however it is not a requirement. The employee qualifies for the position as long as the Trades-person is comfortable working continental shifts in a manufacturing environment.
Secondly, because the employee will be required to work a continental shift, it is preferred that they have worked this type of shift in the past. If not, the employee must feel comfortable adjusting into these types of schedules hours. To explain further, continental shifts are shifts that run for 12 hours. The schedule the employee may be placed on is either a 3 day on, 3 day off work schedule. Alternatively, it may be a 2 day on, 2 day off work schedule.
Lastly, the hours run from 7AM to 7PM, rotating every other week with 7PM to 7AM.